Friday, November 22, 2013

MY FIRST TIME..


After much thinking, I had finally decided to do it. The day approached. It being my very first time, I was excited and eager yet nervous. You know just how everyone feels. I also had a faint unsurity about whether it is right to do it at this age or should I give it more time. With all the thoughts swirling in my mind, I actually could not overcome the basic attraction of it and reached the venue.

I entered the room and and undressed with growing excitement. I sat down and took 'that' thing out of the wrapper. It felt a bit sticky, but I liked its fragrance. One of my experienced friend had told me to use it. I tried to apply it on me, but instead of sliding smoothly, it kept getting stuck to the skin. I attempted several times and the same thing happened. Something was wrong. This was not how I saw it on TV. I looked around thinking what to do. For a moment,  I thought of backing out. But I had already informed my freinds about this. And as soon as they see me today,they all will be eager to know how did it go. So I backed out from backing out. At that moment, I saw a used one on the shelf with some foam on it. I judged from its appearance that it must have worked. So I picked it up and tried to apply it. Yeah it did slide better than my new one but its smoothness and lubrication soon ran dry after I rubbed it 2-3 times.

Puzzled, I thought for a few moments.  Then an idea flashed. I filled a mug of water and dipped the used one it a few times. Then I applied it on myself and lo! it started sliding perfectly. Now I knew how it worked. It was just the lubrication that did the trick. With great joy, I kept deeping it in water and kept rubbing it on me. And I was filled with pleasure :)

Soon, I fully covered myself in foam. And was still rubbing the soap vigorously all over. I also then took up my new soap with rose aroma and added to the foam. As in all traits, the new ones try harder than required to prove themselves. And that was what I was doing. After about half an hour of joyful scrubbing, I cleaned myself with 3 buckets of water, wrapped my mickey mouse towel and stepped out of the bathroom with an air of confidence and achievement and a smile of victory.

And I ran to my mom and dad to tell them that 'My first time self bathing' was super successfull ;)

No comments: